Saturday 12 November 2011

my brother's wedding on 11/11/11 ~!

assalamualaikum~ 
lately, I was busy with my brother's wedding. This is the first wedding in my family so it kind of all a bit chaotic, but do not worry all is well. The ceremony took place on 11/11/2011.Posted date so pretty right this year? right at 11:11 am Friday morning, my brother pronounced his marriage with well. i'm so grateful because he can say it well. 



at 3 o'clock in the same day, about 80 person  from my family came to the house of the bride, like kelantanese said 'belar0k'.. this is one custom of malays  when there is a marriage. 


the next day,12/11/2011 was a day of celebrating my new family member, my sister in-law. today is a very busier day  in my life. i felt like this scene was out of controlled. but it was so fun because there was showing of silat and boxing. but  about 5 o'clock it rained.  thank God for the rain had not come down with a vengeance.



okea, lets see the pictures ! most of these pictures were taken by me... yeah ! i like photographer..




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>stating with




sebelum bertolak untuk akad nikah... 








kedebaran kian terasa




selesai suda.. huhu












>>>>>> barang hantaran


wang hantaran..



















buah-buahan







beg dan kasut








kek.









kain sembahyang,kain pasang n  alat solek









pulut semangat n bunga telur






>>>>>>>>> cooking time<<<<<<<<<<


gulai daging lembu ..










gulai daging kambing...


ikan bakar... cicoh budu.. :)








>>>>>>>>>>video player of silat and tinju<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<












                                  


>>>>>>>>majlis bersanding and belarokk <<<<<<<<<<<<


















my kazen n sis


both are my kazen





 my siblings          


bergambar ngan pengantin












>>>>>>>>>>>pose time<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


me and my nephew..


my beloved sis yang paling suka amek gmbar



kak,adek n ank sedara







sepupu2ku y NAKAL n my lil sis..






my sisters and my nephew n niece







my sister



lil sis






me n my sis








my kazen n me






my father n me












minah kelawar a.k.a my beloved sister..






me





my kazen..




that all pictures that i can upload.. terlalu banyak lau nk upload semuanyer.. :)


kamshamida :)

4 comments: