Monday 14 November 2011

imissthemdamnmuch~! :'(

assalamualaikum~anneongsayo~hello~
 

today i just want to share some story about friendship. well, all of us are having our own best friend like me, i also have best friend. yeah, i admit that i love them and i hope that my relationship with them are never break up. i seriously hope that. i don't want my friendship ended like a pair of lovers ties because they are usually broken up their relationship when they bored. 

dear my beloved friends, although my behavior is like childish but believe me, i'll always love you.. today i felt like i'll go  far away from you,friend. i don't know why. but i'm always pray so that you never forget about me. if one day we are not at the same class or the same school, i still hope that our friendship is last forever. keep remember me,k!

friendship is not about when you need someone and you go to them and when you never need them you kick them out.. friendship is not like that. friendship is about who beside you through thick and thin. i hope that all of my best friend are  accept me as who i am. i really need the real friend to be always beside me as i have now. as me when i be friend of someone i'll be friends of them forever in my life.. i'll accept them as who they are.. 

tonight i don't know why i'm keep thinking about all of my best friend.  i miss them.. really2 do. i don't know next year i'll stay with them at the same school or not. i hope that we're always together. if i'm not at smip anymore. keep friends with me yeah! i need a cheerful friend like them that can make my day always smile. i really need a friend that can hear my problems, they say  "sharing is caring,caring is loving". i like when they said that phrase.. 

this night i really miss  when we're joking together,do the same stupid things,hang out together, 'mpuh meng-mapuh' ourselves.. i miss it so much. i don't know my world without them. when i'm crying by myself, they're beside me,support me and teach me how to get more strong. they know me more than i am. and i know i need them more them they need me.

if one day, they unfriend with me. i'll accept it. and i'm really-really sorry if for we be friends i've hurt many people. i'm sorry.. 


p/s: i really2 miss my best friend so much. :'(



kamshamida :)

1 comment: